This webinar is Part 2 of a two-part series. Part 1 gave an overview of the SBIR/STTR programs. This Part 2 provides greater detail on how you can participate in these programs.
Learn in this webinar:
• how to find and choose a topic,
• how to build the right team,
• what are the typical proposal components (problem definition, objective, work plan and research strategies)?
• Important considerations for creating a successful proposal (preparation tips, getting through administrative review and key merit evaluation criteria),
• What to expect, time investment , and again: Is this right for you?
Wendy Miller, our presenter, is a consultant specializing in comprehensive commercialization planning services and is a Small Business Administration Certified SBIR/STTR trainer. Most recently, Wendy served as a business coach for the U.S. Department of Energy’s SBIR Phase 0 program. She currently serves as a review panelist for the National Science Foundation’s SBIR/ STTR program and is a SCORE subject matter expert.